We've posted so frequently on the challenges facing any small business owner that we even have a specific category for it titled Balancing Business and Personal Life. Now comes a new article in Small Business Trends that describes how more and more people are starting their own business, but a report from the National Small Business Association reveals that 41 percent of new entrepreneurs are worried that their small business will fail. The article makes the point that chaos is what is causing so many problems for small business owner and reports on a new book that proposes six steps for controlling chaos in your small business.
- Build your emotional capital.
- Practice disciplined optimism.
- Assert your entrepreneurial independence.
- Centralize and organize your stuff.
- Tap into the magical power of follow-up.
- Burn the to-do list and move from manual to automated.